U.S. News & World Report has selected this year’s STEM Leadership Hall of Fame award honorees, citing their leadership in education and workforce development programs in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math.
The Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Craig Barrett, retired chairman and CEO of Intel
- Eduardo Padron, president of Miami Dade College
- Maria Klawe, president of Harvey Mudd College
- Shirley Malcom, head of education and human resources programs at the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Stephen Bechtel Jr., senior director of the Bechtel Group and Fremont Group and chairman of the S.D. Bechtel Jr. Foundation
U.S. News held a special ceremony at this week’s STEM Solutions National Leadership Conference to honor the winners.
The chairman highlighted Bechtel Group’s stewardship program, global engineering support partnerships and volunteer STEM work.
Follow me on Facebook