The March of Dimes will honor Booz Allen Hamilton‘s Robin Portman and Christine Lucy today at the 15th Annual Heroines of Washington Gala, which seeks to recognize the contributions of women to community service, 3BL Media reported Monday.
Portman, an executive vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, has been selected as one of the finalists for the Heroine of Washington Award to be presented at the gala in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia.
Christine Lucy, a principal at Booz Allen’s legal department, and her family will be recognized at the event as the March of Dimes’ ambassador family for 2016.
“I’m honored to be recognized for work I am passionate about,” Portman said.
“It means a lot to us to be given the opportunity to do our part to bring awareness to this critical cause, to continue the fight to end premature birth and to ensure all babies receive the healthiest possible start in their lives,” Lucy added.
The March of Dimes is a nonprofit organization that aims to prevent premature birth, infant mortality and birth defects.
Other finalists for this year’s Heroine of Washington Award include:
- Amy Bowser, JLL
- Bebe Holt, Novant Health
- Camille Alexander, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Candice Bennett, Candice Bennett & Associates
- Cecilia Hodges, M&T Bank
- Deb Alderson, Sotera Defense Solutions
- Debbie Harvey, Angels Advisory Group
- Denise Roberts, AOC Solutions
- Eileen Williams, Training 911
- Guylaine Saint Juste, Gear Up
- Heidi Krieger, Sapient
- Kathy Legette, Goals Beyond the Net
- Kristina Bouweiri, Reston Limousine
- Lyssa Hall, U.S. Labor Department
- Nancy Belmont, Belmont
- Nancy Conrad, Conrad Foundation
- Nicole Drake, Vencore
- Pat Williams, GraceFul Care
- Susan Hoffman, Crowell & Moring
- Tamara Baptiste, Mitre
- Wendy Feldman Block, Savills Studley
Follow me on Facebook