PV Puvvada, president of Unisys‘ federal systems business, has received FedScoop’s Industry Leadership award in recognition of his work in the field of federal information technology, FedScoop reported Friday.
FedScoop founder and CEO Goldy Kamali presented the awards in nine categories to 50 industry and government leaders in the federal IT sector during an awards ceremony held Thursday at Hay-Adams Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Puvvada oversees the delivery of Unisys’ platforms related to big data, cloud computing, security, mobile applications and unified communications to federal agencies.
He also sits on the board of directors of the Professional Services Council.
Other FedScoop 50 Leadership Award recipients include:
- Anthony Robbins, VP of federal business at Brocade
- Barry Leffew, VP of public sector at Adobe
- Bill Rowan, VP of federal business at VMWare
- Brian Strosser, executive VP of sales and marketing at DLT Solutions
- Greg Myers, VP of U.S. federal sales at Microsoft
- Michael Tanner, president & CEO at Hitachi Data Systems Federal
- Mike Maiorana, SVP of public sector at Verizon’s enterprise solutions business
- Rob Potter, VP of public sector at Symantec
Click here to view the full list of 2015 recipients of the Golden Gov, Federal Leadership, Disruptors of the Year, Cybersecurity Leader of the Year, Most Inspiring Up & Comer, Tech Champion of the Year, Tech Program of the Year and Innovation of the Year awards.
Follow me on Facebook