The Intelligence and National Security Alliance has appointed executives from industry and academia to its boards of directors and advisers.
The six new directors will oversee INSA’s strategic planning and business operations, while the five new advisers will offer additional guidance for alliance-related activities, INSA said Wednesday.
“These new board members have a deep understanding of the Intelligence Community and great insight into how INSA can best support the IC and its members,” said Letitia Long, INSA’s chairman of the board.
The members of the board of directors are:
- Tony Moraco, CEO of Science Applications International Corp.
- Babs Doherty, president and CEO of Eagle Ray
- Duncan Greene, a vice president and general manager at BAE Systems
- Jeff Handy, president and CEO of Fulcrum IT Services
- Leigh Palmer, executive vice president of the intelligence group at CSRA
- Linnie Haynesworth, sector vice president and general manager of cyber and intelligence mission solutions at Northrop Grumman
The new members of the board of advisers are:
- Barbara Fast, president and CEO of BGF Enterprises
- Harold “Hal” Smith, managing director of the intelligence practice at Accenture Federal Services
- John DeFreitas, executive vice president of the national services group at CACI International
- Orlando Figueredo, vice president of the national security segment at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Peggy Agouris, dean of the college of science at George Mason University
Follow me on Facebook