Strategic Enterprise Solutions (SE Solutions) announced the appointment of seven new executives and government officials from the field of information technology to its Board of Advisors. The new appointments will aide SE Solutions with its expansion in the government sector. The additions to the technology and security government contracting company include:
- Dr. Renny DiPentima: former CEO and president of SRA International.
- Lurita Doan: first female confirmed by the Senate as General Service Administration(GSA) CEO and founder of New Technology Management, Inc.
- Jim Flyzik: president of the Flyzik Group. Former advisor to Governor Ridge in the White House Homeland Security Office and former deputy assistant secretary and CIO of the Department of Treasury.
- Dr. Linwood H. Rose: current president of James Madison University.
- Mike Thomas: Global Security Solutions president for Lockheed Martin and founding member of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance.
- Teddy Vagias: CEO and founder of Mason Harriman Group which works with both the public and private sectors to forge solutions.
Follow me on Facebook