W. Norman Pierce is the Vice President for Human Resources and Administration of NCI Information Systems, Inc. Pierce received a B.S. degree in photographic science from Rochester Institute of Technology and an MBA in management from Loyola College.
Pierce has more than 30 years of management experience in administrative and technical environments, which includes 20 years of human resources management experience in the high-tech government contracting realm.
Joining NCI in 1999, Pierce has directed their Human Resources department and has upheld many responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing cost-effective compensation and benefits programs
- Designing senior management incentive plans
- Employing performance management programs linked to organizational performance
- Managing, recruiting and staffing functions
- Policy formulation and execution
Follow me on Facebook