Chip McConville is vice president for MCR Federal‘s national intelligence agency support group.
McConville joined the company through MCR’s acquisition of JB&A Inc., where he served as an executive vice president. MCR said he was instrumental in building a team that won JB&A’s largest contract ever in 2006. In 1999, he worked as a senior program manager for Sterling Software Inc.
Before joining Sterling Software, McConville led various infantry, cavalry, and intelligence organizations in his 25 years of service as an Army officer with multiple assignments in both tactical units and the Pentagon.
MCR said McConville is a member in good standing of the following organizations:
- Military Intelligence Corps Association
- U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation
- Association of the United States Army
- Military Officers Association of America
- Armed Forces Communications-Electronics Association
- Retired Officers Association
- Alumni Association of the U.S. Army War College
- American Legion
- Ohio State University Alumni Association
- U.S. Military Academy Alumni Association
McConville holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the U.S. Military Academy. He also holds a master’s degree in industrial engineering with emphasis in operations research systems analysis from Ohio State University and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Northern Colorado.
He has completed the U.S. Army Infantry Officers Basic Course, the U.S. Army Military Intelligence Officers’ Advanced Course. He also completed programs at the U.S. Army Command & General Staff College, the Armed Forces Staff College, and the U.S. Army War College.
Follow me on Facebook