The company said MILCOM 2012 will occur at the Gaylord Palms Convention Center between Oct. 29 and Nov. 1.
Planned keynote speakers for the conference include:
- William Brown, Harris’ president and CEO
- Army Lt. Gen. Susan Lawrence, the branch’s chief information officer
- Chris Inglis, deputy director of the National Security Agency
- Jeb Bush, former governor of Florida
- Mark Kelly, astronaut and retired Navy captain
Attendees will see more than 400 unclassified and classified technical presentations, tutorials and panel discussions from defense communications leaders, the company said.
Topics will include C4ISR technologies in areas involving national defense, homeland security, disaster response and interoperability.
Follow me on Facebook