The MIT Enterprise Forum of New York City will host a panel discussion Thursday on investing in aerospace entrepreneurship, the forum announced Monday.
According to the forum, a small number of specialized investors have made initiatives into aerospace and defense technologies.
“The MIT Enterprise Forum is pleased to announce it will be hosting a thought provoking panel discussion on the sampling of the latest in aerospace technologies viewed through strategic and financial investment, governmental and technical prisms,” said Stephen Tucker, one of the two board organizers for the MIT Enterprise Forum.
Panelists will include:
- Stuart Auerbach, general partner at Ampersand Capital Partners
- Mark Cherry, president and chief operating officer at Aurora Flight Sciences
- Courtney Graham, associate general counsel at NASA
- Adam Harris, vice president of government sales at SpaceX
- Don Thoma, president and CEO at Aireon LLC
“We are very pleased to have assembled such a diverse group of thought leaders from organizations focused on a wide range of cutting edge aviation and space solutions,” said Laurence Vigeant-Langlois, also a board organizer.
Follow me on Facebook