Josh Evans, a senior director at Bostonia Partners, will join the National Federal Development Association’s New England Chapter as regional director following the NFDA’s creation of six regional chapters.
NFDA formed the new chapters to foster public-private collaboration and work with parties such as commercial brokers, asset managers, financial intermediaries and contracting officers, Bostonia said Monday.
Evans, an investment banker and finance professional, has worked on financing activities with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, FBI, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and U.S. Coast Guard.
He is a general securities representative and has served as senior analyst for energy savings performance contracts worth $1 billion in total.
Other regional directors appointed by NFDA Executive Vice President Dennis Eisen include:
- Theo Bell, managing director of Epic Consulting – National Capital
- David Givner, managing director of HPI Capital – Northeast
- Jamie Scruggs, president of National Public Services Corporation – Midwest
- Diana Curran, managing partner of Curran Legal Services – Southeast
- Greg Margetich, senior vice president of Cassidy Turley – Western
Follow me on Facebook