Lockheed Martin‘s Missiles and Fire Control and Mission Systems and Training business areas have awarded 21 small business suppliers for the “outstanding quality” of their products and services to Lockheed in the past year.
“Lockheed Martin’s small business suppliers are critical to helping manufacture products that support customer missions around the world,” Pat Sunderlin, vice president of global supply chain at LMMFC, said Wednesday.
The small businesses recognized in 2013 include:
- Alabama – R & D Electronics;
- California – Propulsion Controls Engineering;
- Colorado – Mountain Secure Systems;
- Connecticut – Sonalysts;
- Florida – Craig Technologies, Structural Composites;
- Illinois – World of Powersports;
- Kentucky – Southeastern Kentucky Rehabilitation Industries;
- Maryland – Annapolis Micro Systems, Electromet;
- Massachusetts – Arwood Machine;
- Minnesota – Production Engineering;
- New Hampshire – RH Laboratories, SignalQuest;
- New Jersey – Marotta Controls;
- New Mexico – MCT Industries;
- New York – Facilamatic Instrument;
- Utah – Veterans Trading Company;
- Virginia – Allen Corporation of America, Germane Systems, Radio Reconnaissance Technologies.
Follow me on Facebook