Rick Rubin, senior vice president at Michael Baker International, has been promoted to regional director of the West region, covering the states of Arizona, California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah.
The company said Monday the promotion is part of a company reorganization to establish business units on seven national and international corporate regions.
“This reorganization will further establish local leadership for community, national and international markets and expand worldwide practices in the company’s targeted markets,” said CEO Kurt Bergman.
Five office executives were also appointed to head West region offices, including:
- Robert Kallenbaugh – Irvine, California
- Darin Johnson – inland Empire/Desert Areas, California
- Michael Tylman – San Diego and Carlsbad, California
- Michael Arens – Midvale, Utah
- Douglas Plasencia – Phoenix, Arizona
The company has recently appointed six regional directors and 33 office executives nationwide.
Follow me on Facebook