Booz Allen Hamilton has won 17 awards from several U.S. and international organizations for its military health team’s social marketing and social engagement efforts, communications planning and multimedia solutions.
The company said Friday the team received recognition for its projects with the Defense Department‘s Military Health System, U.S. Army National Guard and U.S. Navy.
Maria Darby, Booz Allen Hamilton senior vice president, said the military health team aims to continue delivering solutions that help servicemen and their families.
The awards include the following:
- Hermes Creative Platinum and Gold Awards
- PRSA Silver Anvil Award
- Ragan Healthcare and Marketing PR Award
- League of American Communications Professionals Vision Award
- Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts Communicator Gold Award of Excellence and Silver Award of Distinction
- Bronze Telly Award in the Internet/Online Video
- Omni Intermedia Silver Award
- 18th Annual Videographer Award of Excellence
- Public Relations Society of America 46th Annual Thoth Award for “Best of Show”
- Horizon Interactive Silver and Bronze Awards
Follow me on Facebook