The six new directors will oversee INSA’s strategic planning and operations over a two-year term while the nine new advisers will each serve a term of one year, INSA said Thursday.
INSA says it has more than 150 corporate members and several hundred individual members in leadership positions at government, private sector and academic organizations.
The new directors are:
- Ron Burgess – Auburn University
- Mary Craft – Leidos
- Mac Curtis – Vencore
- Mary Sturtevant – Lockheed Martin
- Dave Wajsgras – Raytheon
- Bill Wansley – Booz Allen Hamilton
The new members of the board of advisers are:
- Jill Bruning – AECOM
- Mark Chadason – TCG International
- DeEtte Gray – BAE Systems
- Bernie Guerry – General Dynamics
- Wayne Lucernoni – Harris Corp.
- Kathy Pherson – Pherson Associates
- David Shedd – Faith Without Borders
- Jill Singer – AT&T
- Allan Sonsteby – Pennsylvania State University
“I look forward to working closely with current and new members of both boards to ensure INSA is meeting the needs of its membership and providing constructive dialogue with government partners,” said Letitia Long, former director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and incoming INSA chairperson.
Follow me on Facebook