Chantilly, Virginia-based EmeSec has formed an advisory board that consists of information technology, business development and government professionals in the cybersecurity industry.
The cloud computing, security and engineering services company said Wednesday its new advisory board will work to provide perspective on market and business development opportunities, macro-economic trends as well as EmeSec’s customer service and go-to-market strategies.
“As cloud cybersecurity services and compliance needs continue to grow exponentially, we are confident that our advisory board will help us successfully accelerate new customer acquisition,” said EmeSec CEO Maria Horton.
She added the company aims to expand its commercial market share and international presence through the assistance of the advisory board.
Inaugural members of the board include:
- Michael Katz – EmeSec advisory board chair and MAK Development president and strategic management consultant
- Lurita Doan – former administrator of the General Services Administration
- Lindy Martin – executive director of Outer Banks Consulting International
- Justin Rerko – director of business development and government relations at MBDA
- Dean Xenos – director at Leros Technologies and board member at Tysons Regional Chamber of Commerce
EmeSec provides services in the evaluation of and compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation requirements in handling controlled, unclassified information.
Follow me on Facebook