The defense sector trade group Aerospace Industries Association has elected new members its executive board of governors for 2017 that includes at least 20 government contracting industry leaders.
AIA said Thursday Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg was chosen to serve as the association’s chairman of the board and Raytheon chief executive Thomas Kennedy was elected vice chairman.
David Melcher was reappointed for another term as president and CEO and Ginette Colot will serve another term as secretary and treasurer.
Other executives appointed to AIA’s board of governors include:
- Gregory Bloom, Seal Science
- William Brown, Harris
- Wes Bush, Northrop Grumman
- Jerry DeMuro, BAE Systems
- Scott Donnelly, Textron
- Bradley Feldmann, Cubic
- David Hess, United Technologies Corp.
- Marillyn Hewson, Lockheed Martin
- Karl Hutter, Click Bond
- David Joyce, GE Aviation
- Roger Krone, Leidos
- Tim Mahoney, Honeywell
- Phebe Novakovic, General Dynamics
- Kelly Ortberg, Rockwell Collins
- Mike Petters, Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Robert Strain, Ball Aerospace
- Michael Strianese, L-3 Communications
Follow me on Facebook