Vectrus has received the Defense Information Systems Agency-Europe‘s “Facility of the Year” award in recognition of various locations the company operates within the Department of Defense Information Network.
DISA-E selected Vectrus sites for each of the six award categories, which include five facilities on the Operations, Maintenance and Supply-Europe program and one location under the Enterprise Legacy Voice and Information System program, the company said Thursday.
“We are honored that Vectrus locations won in each category and look forward to continuing to support DISA-E as a trusted partner,” said President and CEO Chuck Prow, an inductee into Executive Mosaic‘s Wash100 for 2017.
The winning facilities are:
- Small Defense Information System Network Transmission Facility: OPMAS-E Katterbach Tech Control Facility in Germany
- Medium DISN Transmission Facility: OPMAS-E Vincenza Tech Control Facility in Italy
- Large DISN Transmission Facility: OPMAS-E Wiesbaden Tech Control Facility in Germany
- Defense Red Switch Network Facility: OPMAS-E Vaihingen located in Germany
- Defense Switched Network End Office: ELVIS Royal Air Force Lakenheath Dial Central Office in U.K.
- Facility Control Office: OPMAS-E U.S. Army Europe Facility Control Center in Germany
Follow me on Facebook