Govini has named six government and technology industry executives to its board of advisers.
“Our clients will directly benefit from the strategic initiatives this board and Govini’s leadership team undertake as we pursue our mission to transform the business of government through data science,” Eric Gillespie, founder and executive chairman of Govini, said in a statement released Wednesday.
The board members include:
- C. Boyden Gray, founding partner at Boyden Gray & Associates and former U.S. ambassador to the European Union
- Dave Rensin, engineering director at Google
- James “Sandy” Winnefeld, a retired U.S. Navy admiral and former vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- John Hillen, professor of practice and executive-in-residence at George Mason University’s School of Business
- Robert Work, former deputy secretary at the Defense Department
- Will Grannis, managing director of the chief technology office at Google
Big data and analytics company Govini runs offices in San Francisco and Arlington, Virginia, and works to provide strategic market intelligence support to federal agencies, government contractors, hedge funds and private equity firms.
Among Govini’s investors are Symphony Technology Group, Salesforce Ventures and Accel Partners.
Follow me on Facebook