The Professional Services Council has appointed new members and re-elected several executives to its 2018 executive committee and board of directors.
Smith will join Ken Asbury, president and CEO of CACI International, to continue to serve in 2018 as members of the council’s executive committee, which includes two new members and 13 continuing members.
PSC also re-elected 18 members to serve for another three-year terms on the association’s board of directors.
Among those re-elected board members include:
- David Swindle, group executive vice president for international and special projects at AECOM’s management services group
- Manish Parikh, VP of business development and strategy at BAE Systems
- Peter Smith, president and CEO at American Systems
- Sam Gordy, general manager of IBM’s federal business
- Scott Price, general manager of national security group at Microsoft
- Terry Hagen, president of aerospace and technology at Jacobs
The trade association noted that 11 executives were elected as new board members and 53 members who were not subject to re-election will continue to serve on the board in 2018.
Click here to view the full list of new and re-elected members of PSC’s executive committee and board of directors.
Follow me on Facebook