Information technology trade group CompTIA has appointed information technology industry executives to its communities executive board for 2018.
CompTIA said Monday the association’s member communities and public sector councils include leaders at multiple technology vendors, distributors and service providers.
Member communities are slated to convene for the inaugural CompTIA Community Forum that will take place in Chicago on March 20 and 21.
The association also plans to establish an emerging technologies community later this year.
Executive board members for CompTIA communities are listed below:
- Advancing Diversity in Technology Community – Nathan Archer of A&H Technology Group and Aaron Woods of Xerox
- Advancing Women in Technology Community – Cristina Greysman of SAP America and Lori Jolley of AT&T
- Channel Community – Karen Drewitt of The Missing Link and Nick Beaugeard of HubOne
- Canadian IT Business Community – Mark Hardy of SYNNEX and Rick McCutcheon of Full Contact Selling
- Future Leaders Community – Nate Teplow of Continuum and Victor Johnston of Johnston IT Consulting
- IT Security Community – Ron Culler of Secure Designs and Neal Bradbury of MSP Solutions by Barracuda
- Managed Services Community – Charles Love of Mailprotector and Amy Hodge of ConnectWise
- Technology Lifecycle Services Community – West McDonald of Print Audit and Sue Krautbauer of Flash Global
- UK Channel Community – Janet O’Sullivan of StorageCraft Technology and Perry Ashby of Urban Network
Click here to view the names of other communities executive board members.
Follow me on Facebook