The Intelligence and National Security Alliance has created an advisory committee to offer recommendations and guidance on events, policies and other matters related to INSA and its charitable organization.
INSA said Tuesday the panel consists of 26 members who have held senior-level roles within the government or industry and previously served on former INSA advisory bodies, executive committee or board of advisers.
Chuck Alsup, president of the INSA, said members of the advisory committee will work to help shape the organization’s current missions and future plans.
Alsup added the industry and academic leaders have all committed to help further public-private partnerships for U.S. intelligence and national security.
Members of the INSA advisory committee are:
- Adam Lurie, CSRA
- Alon Jaffe, SAP NS2
- Amanda Brownfield, Engility
- Bob Griffin, Ayasdi
- Charles Allen, The Chertoff Group
- Dana Barnes, Microsoft
- David Rubin, Deloitte
- Debra Del Vecchio, Pennsylvania State University
- Gil Klinger, Raytheon
- Hal Smith, Accenture
- Jeanine Callahan, Eagle Ray
- Jill Bruning, AECOM
- John Avalos, SOS International
- John DeFreitas, CACI
- John Hess, KeyW
- John Nichols, PRASAM
- John Hynes
- Ken Levinrad, Lockheed Martin
- Kent Matlick, Vencore
- Michael Johnson, Capital One
- Michael King, Northrop Grumman
- Orlando Figueredo, DXC Technology
- Rachel Patricca, Oracle
- Rob Zitz, SSL
- Tony Cothron, General Dynamics
- Yvonne Vervaet, ManTech
Follow me on Facebook